[Rhodes22-list] inflatable PFD's

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:34:49 EST 2008

Joe,

I use a pouch when single-handing because it is the least restrictive when
moving about - you are hardly aware you have it on.  Offshore I might want
something else but it is more than adequate for the inland sailing I do.

http://shop.sailnet.com/product_info.php/products_id/28957?search=1&keywords=Mustang%20Survival%20Inflatable%20Vests

Brad