[Rhodes22-list] inflatable PFD's - Joe a comment

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Feb 11 08:12:54 EST 2008

Joe,

The reason why the Mustang is rated so high is that it is made and designed
for U. S. Navy Flyers...

Maybe a email to Mustang and ask if they have a special version for the lady
fliers?  Good question deserves a good answer.

I use the old fashion orange PDF's when the weather gets too where you
really want something, otherwise a blue one of Class 2 rating.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Sailors, there is a reason it is called a boom.  When you hear the boom and
go overboard you may not be conscious.  Will you have on a working PFD
(personal floatation device)?"   Paraphrased from Harmon Heed