[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:40:59 EST 2008

Good grief, I haven't had this much fun watching a race since I was a kid
and we had greased pig catching contests as fund raisers.  Now watch this
clip and tell me what is wrong with the picture at 18 seconds.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KU5Rt890Wm4

Look at the attached photo (taken in Iowa while the National Anthem was
being played) and tell me what is wrong with the picture.

Someone needs to tell the Messiah to put his lapel flag pin back on for
awhile.  "Lucy, you got some explainin' to do!"

Brad