[Rhodes22-list] Politics

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 22:48:12 EST 2008

Can we all take a minute and send a concentrated
mental mantra to Virginia Broadband to kickstart
wireless around here?

You have no idea how frustrating it is to see all
these video links & not be able to see them....

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080211/ac2d02bb/attachment.jpg