[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Feb 12 09:03:25 EST 2008

Absolutely not. The leftists in this country seem fond of citing that so
much "damage" has been done as if it's some sort of indisuputable fact,
when in reality, the "damage" consists of damage to their lefist agenda.
I'd like real facts, not opinions. You guys don't have them.

What you REALLY have is a deep resentment that in spite of what you see
as a dangerous man, you couldn't muster the wherewithall to defeat him.
So, how about producing some real concrete facts, or just admitting that
it's just your left-wing propaganda.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25