[Rhodes22-list] Politics - chicken

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:20:32 EST 2008

Robert,

Here's what Herb said, again, "So, how about producing some real concrete
facts, or just admitting that it's just your left-wing propaganda".

I don't neatly fit the label "right-wing" as Slim would like to believe nor
do I think you fit into a "left-wing" label. What specific things would you
like to see changed and how do you personally wish them to be changed.

Please refrain from Obama style, "Change we can believe in", "Hope", and
other fluff, non-content positions, and faith-based statements.

What specifically do you want the next President to reverse?  Provide
detail, please.

Brad