[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:47:56 EST 2008

Rummy,

And now, the end is near, and so I face, the final curtain.  Uh, had an
Elvis moment there, forgive me.  I have to go to work so you're in charge
until I get back.  Congratulations about coming out of the closet!  Your
choice is not much of a 'domestic partner' and I haven't picked my next
partner yet but there ain't much left on the dance card. Lincoln was right
when he said, "God must love the poor, he sure made a lot of them".  Tell
you what, I promise 5% of my income to help those in need - you do the
same.  My advice to the 'poor' is: stay off of drugs, don't get pregnant
before marriage, don't get married until you're at least 21, and graduate
from HS even if it's a GED.  Now that we've solved 80% of poverty, what's
next?  Oh yeah, WAR. I have to go to work to keep myself out of poverty.
Talk amongst yourselves.

Brad