[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:03:56 EST 2008

Re the lesser of two weevils, what a sad state of affairs!  It always seems
that way.  And I'm not as liberal as Brad thinks either.  There are planks
on the right that I agree with too.  Why can't I have lower taxes AND clean
air?  Why can't I have smaller government AND decent schools?  Why can't I
have a strong military AND affordable health care?  Why can't I keep a
loaded gun in my home AND have more police on the beat?  Why can't there be
a Republicrat candidate?  I don't dislike McCain and I don't exactly adore
Obama and I can't stand the thought of President HillBilly, but In my
opinion it's time for the pendulum to swing.

Slim