[Rhodes22-list] hit delete: it's ss on his box

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Wed Feb 13 12:36:38 EST 2008

Brad

Of course Im nuts I bought a boat with not even seeing if the damn
centerboard worked or not~!
(one yr lost on just that repair)

re: my post
    do me a favor - save it. then when McCain has to  send troops to
Pakistan before the end of the decade
   you can read it again.

The ISI is the elephant in the living room right now.  Nobody wants
to talk about it because it will open
up for discussion too many loose ends about 911.
  too F__Kin BAD!

THe truth will come out .

The madmad of Dead Horse Flats has spoken!
Lou