[Rhodes22-list] hit delete: it's ss on his box

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Feb 13 13:03:44 EST 2008

The problem with your analasys is that "the Big O" is rabidly anti-war.
If he wins (and I freely admit it's a very good possibility), it will be
interesting if he quickly learns that the job entails more than he
originally thought, that there's more involved than just appeasing the
left wing of the base.

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35