[Rhodes22-list] Academics - another view

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Feb 14 17:13:24 EST 2008

I'm not sure why "education for all" is part of the liberal agenda.  Let's
not forget "no child left behind" which is in effect dumbing down the
education system by catering to the lowest common denominator.  Several of
my friends who teach at the elementary level tell me the best and the
brightest students are bored and turned off because the system now caters to
slowest learners. - rob