[Rhodes22-list] More crabbing

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:20:44 EST 2008

Had a landing like that in a 737 at O'hare (windy city, what a surprise)
back in the 90s. Looking down the runway through the side window of the
airplane was an experience I'll not forget soon. It was, let's say,
exhilarating ..... I have to admit to some relief after I realized the
landing gear had held.

Rik

There is no magic to Free Enterprise. It is the best way to create wealth, but it does not prevent people from making mistakes. Capitalism offers people a chance to make money. But it also offers them a chance to make fools of themselves. Free Enterprise – like the rest of life – merely permits nature to take her course.....Bill Bonner