[Rhodes22-list] Music - "Smoke on the Yantze"

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:54:36 EST 2008

Steve,

He'll pick-up on it right away - they're Japanese not Chinese.  Most people
won't notice unless they have an advanced certificate in slanteyetology.
It's a hoot one way or the other.  I think we're going to Shanghai first
this year and then take a train to Beijing. Maybe I can catch your friends
act.

Brad