[Rhodes22-list] Music - "Smoke on the Yantze"

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:31:02 EST 2008

Thanks, Brad, I forwarded that to my friend Eddy Goltz who is a jazz
guitarist in Shanghai.  I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it.  I'll let you
know if he responds.

Glad you liked the symphony.  Just last night I was watching Stravinsky's
Firebird--one of my all-time faves.  You should've seen me standing in front
of the TV conducting away.

Slim