[Rhodes22-list] Busted

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 01:06:18 EST 2008

musical artists worry about the effects of the various qualities, densities and types of wood used to make string instuments. even the ingredients in the varnishes. and this guy thinks they are going to glue it back together!!!! if it wasn't so tragic, i'd been on the floor, lol. i'm going to lay his reaction down to shock. he can't be serious. on the other hand, maybe it's an insurance scam. he had a $50.00 violin in the case. john b
elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080214/ap_en_mu/odd_fractured_fiddle

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs