[Rhodes22-list] cello? Re: Busted

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Feb 16 08:15:53 EST 2008

Cello player, eh? You might enjoy this video of a young acoustic rock
group with a fabulous cello player, Rushad Eggleston.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3iJVIo0oS8

Rushad has since left the group - he plays with a bunch of other
groups too - and they replaced him with another cello player and a fiddler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFC4h2sDxDw

BTW their banjo player was the banjo player with Springsteen on the
Seeger Sessions recordings and tour.

Mary Lou