[Rhodes22-list] Mark Putnam - comments

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 10:18:48 EST 2008

Hi Mark & Others

Again we must thank those who have established, and are maintaining this list.   One reason for its existence and the value to many sailors in vividly demonstrated by the responses to your questions.

Your decision to share your experiences, and ask for help has benefited me personally (a Rhodes owner in waiting), and must have served as a heads up / reminder to much more experienced sailors as well.

It seems as though the regulars on the list are on  standby duty, occupying themselves in entertaining ways, while waiting for the call for help of a fellow sailor to gladly jump to his or her rescue.

Its beautiful to behold!

Caesar