[Rhodes22-list] Mark Putnam - comments

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:27:01 EST 2008

Caesar,
I can't agree more with you.  While waiting for real questions and problems
on sailing and boats, we talk about politics, music, the weather, and how to
search the archives.  Which probably drives a few people off.  But pose a
plea for help and advice and you get some real useful information.  Makes
staying on the list worth it for me!

Rob Lowe
1976 Rhodes
S/V Getaway