[Rhodes22-list] Stan's need for picture editor

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 13:58:06 EST 2008

Stan,
My email program (Mac, natch...;^)  gives me the
option to save for email in three sizes....Look in
your 'File' menu at the top of the screen in Photo
Studio and see if it gives you an email option after
you choose 'Save.'

If there is a 'Help' menu you could look there for
'size for email
 or something similar...

elle