[Rhodes22-list] Stan's need for picture editor

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Feb 22 13:41:45 EST 2008

At 01:24 PM 2/22/2008 -0500, stan wrote:
>So, rather than switch to another photo studio type program my question is,
>do you do something in the e-mail program to tell it to send the picture fit
>to size or is that part of the instruction supposed to be given to the photo
>studio side of the operation.

I think all you need to do is tell Photo Studio to make new images
that are a good size for e-mailing and attach those versions to your
e-mails.  There is no standard for e-mail page size, but if you
resize your current photos to be somewhere between 500 and 800 pixels
on the longest side you should be in the right ballpark.

Just tell Photo Studio to resize a photo and save it with a different
name (like photo-for-email.jpg).  Attach that version and send it to the list.

Cheers!

John Lock