[Rhodes22-list] Stan's need for picture editor

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:03:38 EST 2008

Ed, Stan,

For simply resizing pictures, Gimp is dirt simple. AND FREE

Open your pic. right click, select scale image, run it down to the size
you want, save as (your name here) That's it.

Go for it Stan

Rik

There is no magic to Free Enterprise. It is the best way to create wealth, but it does not prevent people from making mistakes. Capitalism offers people a chance to make money. But it also offers them a chance to make fools of themselves. Free Enterprise – like the rest of life – merely permits nature to take her course.....Bill Bonner