[Rhodes22-list] Coastal Living - Insurance

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Feb 25 09:03:50 EST 2008

My "who gets to vote" plan is a bit more radical. It probably would have
been handily accepted during our "found fathers'" days, and probably
before the "New Deal" days, but I'm sure it wouldn't get accepted today;
which, I think, is an indicator that we're pretty far down the road that
Tyler warned about.

It's pretty simple. If you make more than 50% of your total income
directly off a government entity, you are disenfranchised because you
have a conflict of interest.

On the insurance stuff - I didn't think that there were many, if any,
cases of insurance companies trying to skip town on paying their benefits.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25