[Rhodes22-list] Question for Slim or anyone

James Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Feb 29 17:34:08 EST 2008

Elle:

Not sure what you are looking for, but we have followed Ben Folds, earlier
the Ben Folds Five, since early in his career.  My daughter, now 22, was a
big fan.  He played a small venue here and Lisa, who is normally very shy,
went backstage with a friend and talked to him.  She asked if she could
have a hug, and he hugged her.  One of the highlights of her teen years.  I
think she would have gone away with him, but fortunately he didn't ask her.

He is a pianist and song-writer, very talented.

JB