[Rhodes22-list] Question for Slim or anyone

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 20:23:21 EST 2008

James,

thanks..that's the kind of thing I'm looking for....it
turns out that my #2 daughter has begun working for
him....I wanted to make sure I didn't have to go into
full 'mom mode' & swoop down to rescue her from evil
clutches. (!)

She also liked his music whe she was in HS ...says
he's a really good family man...but it's always nice
to get independent info....

elle