[Rhodes22-list] New Beginnings - Da List

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 2 21:05:55 EST 2008

A while back I took on the maintenance of the Rhodes owners list, the
contact list for owners of Rhodes 22s and long-term Rhodeslist
members. It was somewhat out of date at the time. It is now a lot
more out of date but life is on an even keel again and we (Fred and
I) are ready to revive "da list". Because the info is so out of date
we are starting almost from scratch.

Here is the information that we propose to collect:
First Name
Last Name
Significant other name
Kids names
Street Address
City, State, Zip
Phone, cell phone
Email address
Boat Name
Year built
Year recycled
Hull number
Home port

If anyone has any suggestions for other information to collect, this
is a good time to speak up.

Note that Da List is kept for social purposes only. It will not be
given or sold to anyone. The standard procedure has been that once
someone has been on the list for a month they can request a copy of
it for personal social use. If we find out that Da List has been used
for other than social purposes, we (Da List) will hunt you down like
the dog that you are and send your personal information to be sold on
the street in Nigeria.

Information should be sent to me or to Fred directly and NOT via the
list as the archives are available on the Internet and you don't want
your personal info broadcast all over. If you were previously a
member of Da List and would like to continue we would appreciate you
sending your current information as we are basically starting over.
We will use the old list to try to contact people who are not on the
email list.

Thank you.
Mary Lou & Fred
(mtroy at atlanticbb dot net or fkaiser at atlanticbb dot net)