[Rhodes22-list] Global warming and Lake Hartwell freezing over...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Jan 3 18:04:21 EST 2008

Ed, haven't you figured it out?

It all relates to the global cooling we were warned about when we were
kids. The global cooling created a global warming effect trough
transverse hyper-inversion induction. This global warming, in turn,
causes localized cooling (on a global scale) through the same process.

I'm going to make a movie to explain it all, just as soon as my
fundraising kicks in. Want to start it off?

(from the "they'll believe anything" department)

Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25
S/V Reve de Pappa - Coronado 35