[Rhodes22-list] Global warming and Lake Hartwell freezing over...

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:24:29 EST 2008

Herb,

Ha ha ha ...... that's a good one :-)

I'm gonna' poke my head up just to make a prediction

Sometime in the future .... the Nobel Prize selection committee (whoever
they are) will look back at the day they chose to award Al Gore a Nobel
Prize for his little slide show as the most embarrassing day of their
lives. They'll likely never admit it though. :-)

Spoken from the perspective of someone who should now be frozen in a
glacier somewhere, had all the "global cooling" predictions of the
"chicken littles" come true back in the seventies.

Rik

"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein