[Rhodes22-list] took the plunge and got a reward

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 00:02:27 EST 2008

i'm a listener on npr in dallas. we have a program on our station called "think" with chris boyd.......wow. try it out if you want somethintg worth thinking about. also they have a saying" get out of the car, smarter than when you got in" love it.

Lynn Hoffman <drfood44 at verizon.net> wrote:  Well, my royalty statement came in on wednesday, and i'm sending stan
my check for my reconditioned rhodes. then later in the day, i got
this review from npr:

http://wpsx.ois.psu.edu/www/pspb.org/podcast/files/Bookmarks/BookMark_157_01-02-08.mp3

so i'm on top of the world with a million questions. the first one
is: what's the best communication option these days? i'm going to
sail intracoastal from edenton to philly. . .

lynn
--

Lynn Hoffman, PhD. writes about wine and food. He is the author of
the just published The New Short Course in Wine from PrenticeHall and

You can order a copy of bang-BANG from:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1601640005

or from your local bookseller.

you can also read an excerpt and all the great reviews of bang-BANG at:
http://www.kunati.com

If you're looking for great wines for less than $US20, get the latest
finds at http://shortcourseinwine.blogspot.com/