[Rhodes22-list] my my, a 'political' reply about Stan...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jan 5 07:20:01 EST 2008

Stan said, "I watched Bill sail on LIS.  Not Bad.  One of our liberal
Rhodies was invited to join him for a cruise.  Turns out Buckley has some
genes that might disillusion Ed."

Stan, you made me go back are reread what I posted.  All I said about him
was that he is an erudite and lucid writer.

I know at that time he was a chain smoker, so was he also using funny
cigarettes or something stronger?

So you were part of the New York City and Greenwich ‘in crowd’ of the times?
I guess he sobered up sometimes on television, but other times he was so
esoteric that must have been his problem.

I fully appreciate that the New York in crowd is out of touch with America
and reality.  Just look at Giuliani’s choice for a security person.  So,
apparently they still are?  Are you one of Michael Bloomberg's insiders too?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
ACLU really means Arrogant Communist Litigation Utterance (and it is funded
with your dollars)