[Rhodes22-list] Political - Re. Bill Buckley & drugs - reply to E

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:25:24 EST 2008

John,

It is all about choice.  If you want to do drugs, do drugs.  If you come to
my house to steal for your drugs, there's a good chance I might just shoot
your ass because I can - I don't do drugs and therefore can shoot straight
on most days.  If Lynn gets his way, I'll be in the same boat (no pun
intended) as those folks in New Orleans who were forcibly stripped of their
guns (and their rights) and were forced off their property because the state
knew better than they what was in their best interests. Never mind that the
state ignored the dangers of a CAT5 hurricane until it was too late for the
folks who depended on the state for their every need to do anything.  You
are to be admired for dropping coins in beggars pots.  We all have a soft
spot.  I feel guilty sometimes because our little company has given so much
work away when we should have charged for it instead of helping keep  market
prices down  on the MS Gulf Coast.  Oh well, I sleep good at night.  But
let's cut to the chase.  We can't protect everyone in the world from their
stupid decisions.  It doesn't matter if you choose to do drugs, depend on
the state (whatever state) for your well being, or you think the "religion
of peace" is going to reward you with 72 virgins.  Stupid is universal.
Until someone figures all this out, I'll stick with plan A and take care of
myself and family!  A country boy can survive!

Brad