[Rhodes22-list] What's the part called?

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Jan 9 10:24:20 EST 2008

Art,
Thanks.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure mine got bent when we were rising the mast,
somehow the stays got twisted and grabbed on something and bent the bracket.
And I've got a 1976 vintage boat too which I'm sure has seen it's share of
abuse.  The bolt wasn't loose, but it does take a deep socket to get it
apart.  If Stan's not interested in selling these, I can get them from
Dwyermast as you suggest.  Looks like style D at $38.80 each are correct.
And thanks for this site, I'm bookmarking it for future use. - rob