[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

John Tonjes r22rumrunner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:03:30 EST 2008

Ed,
Did you even bother to look at and read about the church? I doubt it. There
is nothing on their website that suggests any of the character flaws you are
insinuating. There is nothing wrong with a group of people wanting to stay
in touch with their roots.

Brad,
Yes indeed. Mrs. Clinton seems to be the cream of the crop from
*either*party. I'm still undecided and still might write in Al Gore
just for
chuckles. Is Alfred E Neuman running this year?

Rummy