[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:27:28 EST 2008

Rummy,

Do me a favor and vote for my guy in SC - Fred.  If he doesn't make a good
showing there he's toast (and I can quit sending money).  If it comes down
to Clinton and McCain my plan is to throw-up on the voting machine thus
saving my conscience for another day. I don't think Al wants the job
anymore.  He makes more money being Pope!

Brad