[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 16:21:30 EST 2008

;-)) democrat, lol.

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  Er, John, I'm not sure my antenna picks up the same wavelengths that yours
does but let's assume it does. We did tolerate Russian ships in the Middle
East for several years - it was called the Cold War. Remember? Exactly
what carrot do you have in mind and to whom do you want to offer it to? I
say, let women go out in public uncovered. Let women sue for sexual
harassment or at least not be stoned when they're raped. Let homosexuals be
homosexuals. Jesus, I'm sounding like a Democrat. Sorry, those ideals only
apply in our country. God forbid we shove them down other peoples throats!

Brad