[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Jan 10 19:41:00 EST 2008

What a bunch of bunk. We weren't in their waters. They didn't "send
someone out", they sent five high speed powerboats with full crews, and
there were radio transmissions that the naval ship was going to be
"blown up".

But then, I forget; there are some people that are bound and determined
that no matter what this country does to defend itself, it's the wrong
thing.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25