[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:15:03 EST 2008

Herb,

Folks give Ed shit for being stuck in the 50's while they are stuck in the
same era, the 1850's.  This is a small planet.  Sometime in the next six
months I'm faced with the one of the biggest career decisions I'll ever have
to make - pay cut to fly to Peoria every day or go around the world every
other week.  It is really a small globe folks.

These nut jobs in Iran are playing "chicken".  If you don't think it matters
then you are the one that is NUTS!

My default position is to blow their ass out of the water next time!  I
can't quite figure out whether to admire the Admiral for is restraint or
pity him.

Brad