[Rhodes22-list] Ice Rink

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jan 11 10:00:24 EST 2008

If I've said it once I've said it at least two or three times...this
list is just full of helpful advice.  I'll probably heat the hole or
lazarette, but the fish tank bubbler idea sounds sound too.

I like Ed's idea of a boat lift the best, but I'd hate to spend more on
the lift than I did on my boat.  There aren't many lifts designed for
sailboat keels and none of them are cheap.  I like the portable one (for
rented slips) that's solar-powered.

Most of the slips in our area are about $1-2K/year.  The one I found
with a lift was $4,800/year two years ago.  Tough to justify.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Lee