[Rhodes22-list] Politics and Science a reply to Mike W

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Jan 12 10:59:18 EST 2008

Brad,

My favorite line from the story is:
"Daniel Becnel, Jr., a lawyer who said his clients have filed more than
60,000 claims, said measuring Katrina's devastation in dollars and cents is
a nearly impossible task."

He probably has the plaque on his wall that reads:
"The difficult we do today;  the impossible takes a trial."

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Brad Haslett" <flybrad at gmail.com> Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:37 AM