[Rhodes22-list] Political and hilarious

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:08:53 EST 2008

That is funny!  Who can name the boat Hart got busted on?

Obama needs to get ahead of some issues, like, it's OK to criticize a
political candidate's positions without being accused of being racist.  It's
kind of fun watching Hillary twist in the wind with her predicament, but in
the end,  it really isn't funny.

Brad