[Rhodes22-list] Political and hilarious

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Jan 14 12:05:08 EST 2008

Brad,

"Monkey Business."

My wife and son spend every summer in Ocean City with a bunch of friends
and I get to visit on weekends.  One Saturday I was allowed to spend the
entire day sailing with a friend on his MacGregor26X.  Most sailors
bad-mouth the 26X as a sailboat, but we had whitecaps all day and it
sailed just fine.  Made it down to Ocean City late that night and my
wife and son (ten at the time) were nowhere around.  There was a huge
crowd at the parking garage next door where a car had flown off of the
top level (alcohol related of course).  I went to check out the carnage
and see if my family was there.  My wife wasn't but my son and most of
the others kids were there with Gary Hart.  He introduced himself as
Gary and he looked kind of familiar, but I didn't know who he was until
my wife told me the next day.  His kids were friends with some of our
friends' kids and he brought his boat down from Annapolis for the summer
so they could hang-out together.  And no, his new boat was not named
"Monkey Business."

All politics aside, he seems like a really nice guy.

Lee