[Rhodes22-list] Please help a new Rhodes owner out

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 05:22:51 EST 2008

I hate craning my neck to look at the top of the mast all the time.  I sail
on Minnesota's Lake Minnetonka and wind shifts are constant.  I find myself
"chasing the telltale."  I prefer yarns on the shrouds about six feet off
the deck so I can keep them in sight all the time.  Actually I use audio
cassette tape.  One 30 minute tape is a lifetime supply.  An old Abba tape
would do.  Or Yani.  Or that pan flute guy.  We use the How-to-quit-smoking
tape.  But you're not allowed to use Bob Dylan's Blowin' in the Wind...that
would be so wrong!

Slim