[Rhodes22-list] Matt about life vest...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jan 13 14:59:09 EST 2008

Matt:

I have always wanted a couple of the inflatables, but ...

I have at least 4 of the orange type II's, two blue and yellow type III's
which is usually what I have on unless it is 'Real' windy then I go orange.
I also sit on a trow in.

Ask Michael Meltzer about kiddie equipment, he has gotten cross eyed trying
to keep an eye on his three daughters...

I may have one kiddie medium on the boat.  Kids grow out of the damn things
fast.

Speaking of sailboats, keep this in mind, "Sailors, there is a reason it is
called a boom.  When you hear
the boom and go overboard you may not be conscious.  Will you have on a
working PFD (personal floatation device)?"   Paraphrased from Harmon Heed

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14233933/Toward%2BHartwell%2BDam.JPG