[Rhodes22-list] Please help a new Rhodes owner out

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 14:08:05 EST 2008

Matt...Why 4 adult?? Just get one each for you & the
wife...& kids also..(altho' my kids could swim like
fish they still had the auto-inflatables) & have the
other orange CG ones for guests....I believe the
auto-inflatables are now CG approved...I have the
lapel-style...mine are not CG approved so I have to
have enough orange ones aboard for all passengers...

Yarn tell-tales...do color coordinate to the hull or
canvas...I also have them in red along w/ the
windex....

Re: transducer...never sail where the birds are
walking nor in a crabpot field....that oughta do
it...;^)  You could get an inex. stand alone depth
sounder & save some $$.

Definitely get a compass as was already suggested...

Look in the West catalog for info..then go shopping
online..West has a telephone # you can call to get a
real person who can give you info on all this
stuff....then you can go shopping online....if you
find a good price from a bricks & mortar store online
& it's lower than West, they will match...but only if
a store exists.

elle