[Rhodes22-list] Life Imitates Art (Was this the Griswold family?)

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 04:11:17 EST 2008

My dad used to fly a Piper Comanche that was painted black.  He flew into
Ft. Wayne to refuel and after landing, the guy in the tower asked, "Is that
plane black?"
Dad said, 'Yes, I'm an undertaker."  (he's not really)
Tower man says, "Can you fit a coffin in there?"  Dad says, "No, I have to
sit 'em up."
Silence from the tower.

Slim