[Rhodes22-list] considering the rhodes

caroline yavetz cyavetz at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:28:48 EST 2008

Hi,

After having done some research, I am seriously considering purchasing a trailerable cruising sailboat for use on Lake Champlain.  Coming from a family of daysailers and serious small boat racers, (not cruisers), this is a rather big transition, and I want to make sure I find a boat that I can be comfortable in as well as proud of sailing.  A used or recycled Rhodes 22 is at the top of my short-list.  But living abroad most of the year, I have only been able to do my initial research on the internet.  However, I will be visiting my parents near Sarasota, Florida in a couple of weeks and will spend part of the time looking at boats. I've written Stan, and he recommended that I contact this group.  I would love to know if there are any avid Rhodes owners near Sarasota or in upstate NY.   And also if there are any used Rhodes for sale near Lake Champlain.

Thanks,  Caroline