[Rhodes22-list] considering the rhodes

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 11:18:15 EST 2008

Caroline,

Not sure why some of our more reliable folks have not
responded..you must have been lost in the shuffle...

Recast & repost your message again..Good used R-22's
outside of the factory almost don't exist...play it
the smart way & go thru Stan...he'll make sure you
have a boat that is seaworthy, spiffy, and worth every
cent you put into it...it's the only way to go...

I'm sure there are owners in both areas..surely
they'll pop in soon..

.BTW..ignore Ed.

elle