[Rhodes22-list] Tanzer Graveyard...RIP

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 08:52:56 EST 2008

--- john Belanger <jhnblngr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> i noticed some white objects in the bushes behind
> the plant in those airial photos we saw last year. i
> thought they were boats waiting to be recycled.

John, As your friendly aerial photographer (I took
those photos last summer when we did the 'head' drop
in Edenton,) the Tanzer hulls are behind the
shed....(I believe that would be SW)...the Rhodes to
be recyc are on the hard surface...any hull-Rhodes or
Tanzer- in the bushes is a 'planter.'  See attached
photos.

elle

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs