[Rhodes22-list] Slip Width

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jan 22 16:30:28 EST 2008

Elle,

On the bulkhead side there's a piling about every 3' and cleats could be put
anywhere.  On the other side there's a piling at about 25' and 50'.

Since you have to board the boat from the bulkhead, I was going to use the
fore end of the slip.  The aft end of the slip (near the dock) doesn't have
a finger pier on the side opposite the bulkhead.

Lee