[Rhodes22-list] Chris of Pacific Northwest

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 22 17:11:31 EST 2008

Chris,

One thing about this forum is that some of the repliers forget why you
posted in the first place.  You may have noticed that they were quite to bad
mouth me, but failed to assist you very much.

I hope you looked at Stanley's post.  On Sunday I posted an email to
Caroline of the Canadian Northeast of a web site that will assist you in
locating other Rhodes 22 owners.  See:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-January/047128.html

And it even gives you contact information.  I would have though that one of
the others would have provided such basic information.

He is a boat that will handle ruff surf:
http://www.bruckmannyachts.com/bruckmann50.htm

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA