[Rhodes22-list] Chris Crispel

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 01:50:25 EST 2008

i have to ask a question. why are you buying a boat here and taking it to panama? are you sailing it to panama, shipping it or driving down with it on a trailer?  i may have missed part of your explanation, somewhere. sorry, i just don't get it. are you going to be on the atlantic  or pacific side?

Chris Crispel <ccrispel at jeffnet.org> wrote:  You mean like a larger, heavier boat with a diesel engine and prop (under
the hull)

thanks, you and others are helping me make a decision.

Chris